Are you struggling with planning your trip to Alaska?
Are you one of those people who hates the research and planning part of vacations?
You’re in luck because I love it.
Let me plan your trip to Alaska with a custom itinerary complete with recommendations for activities and lodging.
- We will start with a free, no-obligation 30-minute Zoom or phone call where we will talk about your perfect Alaska vacation.
- After our initial phone call, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions if you’d like to proceed. Cost is $25/day–for example, a 10-day trip custom itinerary is $250.
- From there, I will email you a daily itinerary with options for activities and accommodations customized to your budget and travel style. Click here to view a sample 7-day itinerary.
- We will schedule a follow-up phone call and make adjustments if needed.
Just need some advice on your already planned itinerary? I can help with that too.
Let’s do this! Select a date and time to schedule our meeting.
I’m not a travel agent.
- I don’t make reservations for you. I will provide links when available.
- I don’t offer support during your trip if anything goes wrong. I strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- I can’t guarantee the options I provide will still be available when you are ready to reserve them.